Potential Images, Text and Features That Will Appear On My Social Media Page for 'Remember Me'
In this post I will be exploring the potential types of photos, videos, and text I could include on my film’s social media page to promote my romantic comedy Remember Me. These ideas are based on common conventions used in real film social media campaigns and what I think would appeal to my target audience.
One key type of content I am considering is behind-the-scenes videos such as the main characters doing TikTok trends, dancing or acting in a more casual and fun way. This helps make the actors feel more relatable and builds a stronger connection between the audience and the characters.
Another idea is to include promotional and publicity-style content such as the characters appearing on magazine covers or doing a brand trip style post. This links to real media marketing strategies and helps build star appeal which is important in romantic comedies.
In terms of narrative-based content I could include short clips from key scenes such as them singing in the car or important romantic and emotional moments. I would also include a photo of the ring which acts as a key prop and helps build narrative tension and intrigue.
To increase engagement I could post silly memes and humorous content which is a common convention on modern film social media pages especially for rom-coms. This helps make the page more shareable and entertaining.
Finally I would include essential promotional information such as trailers, taglines, hashtags, release dates and reviews as these are key marketing tools used to build hype and credibility around a film.
Overall the potential content for my social media page combines promotional material, behind-the-scenes content, humour and narrative hints. This mix helps follow conventions of real film Instagram pages while also appealing to audiences through a balance of romance, comedy and engagement.
I would also include behind-the-scenes photos such as the cast hanging out on/off set. These types of posts are common on film pages as they make the production feel more real and give audiences insight into how the film was made.
I would also post character introduction images showing individual photos of the main characters along with the actors names helping the audience understand who they are and building familiarity.











Comments
Post a Comment