Potential Images to Use in the Poster for 'Remember Me'

In this post I have explored a range of potential images that I could use for my film poster. These images focus mainly on the two main characters as this is a key convention of romantic comedy posters where the relationship is central to the narrative.

Some of the potential images include shots of the couple standing together, looking at each other, or interacting in a natural and relaxed way. These types of images help to show their chemistry and make the romance clear to the audience.

I also explored close-up shots, particularly of facial expressions, as these can highlight emotion and connection, making the poster more engaging. In addition, I considered using an image that includes a key prop, such as the ring, to hint at the narrative and create intrigue.

I aimed to choose images that clearly represent the romantic relationship and appeal to my target audience through a clean, simple, and visually engaging design.


Comments

Popular Posts